TPB Foods limited
EXPERIENCED PICKER / PACKER WANTED This role is working within a fast-paced team environment picking, packing, weighing and labelling raw meat products in readiness for customer distribution within a temperature-controlled environment in a thriving meat factory.
There is the daily requirement of meeting deadlines and working as part of a team – therefore the ability to communicate well within the team is essential. A background in picking and packing operations within a warehouse environment is preferrable.
1. Meat product and raw weights knowledge is preferable – but not essential.
2. A food hygiene certificate is preferable – but not essential.
3. Knowledge of traceability is preferable – but not essential.
4. Must have good understanding of basic maths.
5. Excellent time keeping, attendance record, good health and flexibility will be required.
**FULL TRAINING PROVIDED – HUGE OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS IN THIS ROLE**FULL TIME / PERMENANT – EARLY STARTS 3AM / 4AM START49 HOURS P/WEEKMONDAY-FRIDAY (early starts see hours of work) OCCASIONAL SATURDAY’SLOCATION: TONGE BRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BOLTON
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.42 per hour
Schedule: 10 hour shift Monday to Friday Overtime
Ability to commute/relocate: Bolton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Experience: Picking & packing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In personReference ID: Packer