Toomey Motor Group
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Toomey Motor Group one of Essex’s leading Automotive Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team as a Personal Assistant and Export Administrator. In this dynamic role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work alongside our CEO, providing crucial support and ensuring the smooth running of our daily operations. With locations in Southend, Basildon, Derby, Chester and Salisbury, we are at the forefront of the automotive industry, Vehicle Leasing, Export and Building and Construction, and as a member of our team, you’ll play a vital role in our continued success.
This position will be based in Basildon.
You will provide daily support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and carry out administrative work on his behalf. The role will be diverse and involve regular interactions with Senior Management and Board Members. You will be exposed to high level discussions and have an insight on decision-making and strategy development. This role is challenging and offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
Personal Assistance (50%)
- Act as a first point of contact for the CEO – dealing with correspondence.
- Manage CEO’s diary and organising his meetings and appointments.
- Manage CEO’s filing duties.
- To assist in carrying out admin duties.
- Drafts reports, letters, company memos and proposals for the wider Group.
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
Export Administrator (50%)
- Daily download of bank statements and coding for accounts departments.
- Arranging payments
- Managing foreign currency and reconciling foreign accounts.
- Handling Forward Contract deals.
- Archiving payments and statements on sharepoint.
- Maintenance and upkeep of excel spreadsheets: Bank Guarantees, Tender Statistics, Weekly Tenders, Cash Flow and Bond Guarantees Report.
- Ordering qualification documentation such as: Companies House Certificate, HMRC Certificate and VAT Certificate.
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
£27,000 to 30,000 depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate: Basildon: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Personal Assistant / Administrator