At Novus, we have a great opportunity to join the education team at HMP Pentonville as an Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis, working 37 hours per week.
What the role entails Administration plays a crucial role in the day-to-day life of an education department by providing a wide range of administrative support to keep everything running as smoothly as possible. Under the direction of the Administration Manager or Co-ordinator, provide an effective administration service that supports contract monitoring, contract compliance and general office management. Process relevant data relating to finance, personnel or learners.
What we need from you To be successful in the role of Administrator, you will need:
- Experience with efficient administration within a busy office environment.
- Experience in managing accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Documents are accurate and formatted as required Positive working relationships with stakeholders
To be able to work collaboratively and autonomously Good communications skills Ideally, you will want to be a part of a team who has at its core a focus on improving lives and enabling and equipping learners to develop, grow and be equipped for a life of work and success.
You’ll be a self-starter with a passion to learn and grow yourself and will bring passion, dedication and positivity to your new role. Colleague Benefits As part of the LTE Group family, you will benefit from an excellent package including:
- Extensive annual leave Our in-house ‘Evolve’ training programme, which offers you the chance to upskill and further your career through a wide range of recognised qualifications.
- Various pension scheme options including a Local Government Pension Scheme offering an 18.1% Employer Contribution
- Our comprehensive in-house awards scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme including a free, confidential, 24/7 support service.
- Health care discounts through Simply Health Retail discounts through You at Work
- Our Cycle to Work scheme.
Novus is part of LTE Group which is a national, public-sector learning, training and education organisation with a clearly defined mission to ‘improve lives and economic success through learning and skills’. Our valued 4,000 colleagues drive our delivery of specialist learning to over 100,000 learners in over 120 UK locations, across our six businesses. At Novus, we work with passion, care and commitment to create the foundations for change. For almost 30 years we have been helping men, women and children of all ages and abilities, in prison settings across England and Wales, to take new directions.
The LTE Group family encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations: The Manchester College – further education | UCEN Manchester – higher education |Novus – prison education |Total People – apprenticeships |MOL – professional development. The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding and growing sector, please apply for the position via our careers page. All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the job description for shortlisting purposes. The closing date for this job advert is 24/08/2023. However, the job advert may close early if we receive a good response.