Are you looking for flexible work? Interested in developing your communication skills in a role that doesn’t involve sales or customer service? Kudos Research is a global market research agency conducting telephone interviews worldwide from its offices in London E15. We are looking for enthusiastic and articulate candidates with a great telephone personality to work as part of our telephone interviewing team.
INDONESIAN BAHASA Speaking Telephone Market Research Interviewers (OVERNIGHT) for a project launching mid/late September. What we offer to you: £15.69 per hour, including holiday pay Commission rates – productive interviewers can more on commissions The project hours are Mon-Fri 2am-10am – you can work part-time or full-time, minimum commitment 20 hours per week. For this role we are looking for a candidate that can cover overnights, not just early mornings Flexible shifts – our bookings are done weekly, and your shift start and end times can be flexible Great location in well-connected Stratford, East London Full training – previous experience is great to have but not essential Possibility to move to remote working once familiar with the project Opportunities to join our future projects after completing your first project.
To be successful in this role you will:
- As a telephone interviewer you will: Conduct market research interviews by talking to people in a variety of businesses
- Record interview outcomes on the computer, ensuring quality and accuracy Work on interesting, and engaging projects, and learn about different industries and trends
- Utilise your interpersonal and administrative skills Develop the confidence to approach and engage all levels of people in businesses, from employees to CEOs
- Be motivated and enthusiastic Have good communication and listening skills over the phone Be organised and have good admin skills
- Have at least basic computer and typing skills and understanding of email and web page navigation Be happy to work overnight shifts
- Flexible working hours to suit different lifestyles
- Opportunities for growth – our supervisors and managers have worked as interviewers in the past
- Opportunities to develop your communication skills, confidence, and resourcefulness
- Vibrant and friendly atmosphere A diverse and multicultural team
- Casual dress code Beautiful, light, modern, air-conditioned offices with a free-to-use hot drinks machine Apply now, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Zero hours contract Salary: £15.69 per hour
Benefits: Casual dress
Flexitime Schedule: 8 hour shift Flexitime Monday to Friday Night shift
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate: London E15 2SN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Application question(s): This project is due to launch in mid/late September, will you be available from there onward? For this role we only consider applications from fully fluent Indonesian Bahasa speakers – please describe your Indonesian language skills here:
Language: Indonesian (required)
Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Shift availability: Overnight shift (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London E15 2SN