- We are an established pharmacy based on a high street in the beautiful borough of Richmond. You will be working with an experienced pharmacist and two senior staff members.
- We are looking for someone who preferably has experience of working in a pharmacy but if not, training will be provided. However, what is most important is that the candidate should have the willingness to learn and have a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be a fast learner, good communicator, hard worker and who believes in working as a team.
- We have a great emphasis on customer service so staff members are expected to be polite, articulate, problem solvers and bearing patience.
- The candidate should be good with computers as pharmacy is extensively run using a computer and related technology.
- Preparing, dispensing and counting prescriptions- Ordering prescription items
- Talking to and advising patients on their queries over prescriptions or over the counter medications in supervision of a pharmacist.
- Taking and sorting out patient requests
- Cashing up at the end of the day
Essential Qualities include:
- Fast worker
- Quick Learner
- Trustworthy/ Reliable
- Good communicator
- Good with computers
Job Types: Full-time
Permanent Salary: £9.50-£12.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: Performance bonus
There are shields set up in the dispensary and at the counter for protection. Staff are provided with PPE’s and sanitisers for use. Patients are asked to wear masks and are provided with sanitisers at the front of the desk.
Ability to commute/relocate: London, SW14 7PU: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Experience: Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)