Children’s Complex Care
Do you have experience working in the Care Industry? Are you patient, caring and have a friendly attitude?
Children’s Complex Care are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to provide person centered care to our families. Children’s Complex Care are a team of Registered Clinical Nurse Managers, Clinical Educators, Pediatric Nurses and Healthcare Assistants that provide health care support to children/young people within their own homes and other community settings such as respites, hospices, adventure playgrounds, special needs schools and foster placements.
We are looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants to join us for opportunities in the Surbiton areas. Zero hours and annualized hours contracts available. Competitive rates & Weekly pay. You will receive 24/7 support from Clinical Nurse Managers and our professional Compliance and Rota Team. Competencies are assessed by Clinical Educators on a child by child basis and you will receive ongoing clinical and mandatory training and we are committed to your ongoing professional development.
If Interested, you should:
- Be flexible and committed to cover different shift patterns that could be days and nights
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a strong understanding of the meaning of lone working
- Be confident to accompany our children or young people we support on days out if/where necessary
- Have previous experience of working with children with Seizure Management Plans, PEG Feeds, Tracheostomies, Ventilation Management Plans, Administration of medication.
In addition, paid training is provided. If our Children’s Healthcare Assistant role appeals to you and you have the qualities we are looking for, share our values and feel excited by the prospect of what we can do for your career then we’d love to hear from you.
- Referral program
- Clinical Training to enhance your earnings and experience from Tier 1 to Tier 2
Job Type: Full-time Salary: £12.20-£14.42 per hour
Schedule: Day shift Monday to Friday
- Are you able to commit to working from 2pm – 9pm on weekdays?
- Are you able to commit to working from 7am – 11am on weekdays?
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 14/09/2023